Build an engineering team for high performance
We currently have a design engineering teams located in Skovlunde, Rødkærsbro and Leobendorf which is part of our Engineering and R&D organization. You will work from Skovlunde office as you align processes and coordinate tasks and collaboration between the two teams. Going forward, you will set the strategy and direction for the department.
You are responsible for the quality and performance of the documentation produced by the team. To succeed, you will help and advise team members as you ensure that projects are solved smoothly and in accordance with our high standards. You will also:
- Set yearly objectives and goals for the team in cooperation with our Engineering Director
- Ensure standardisation and design automation in the department as well as identify the need for new product improvement
- Set the execution team to deliver on time and on budget
- Ensure that lean is an integrated part of the team
- General overall knowledge of food machineries electrical and automation design and manufacturing environment
- Experience in HMI, PLC, SCADA, Sensors, automation, electrical, vision systems and control systems
- Hands on experience with pneumatic, electrical components.
- LV electrical design calculation.
- Knowledge in new Technology as Web-UI and Data management
- Test and validation environment software
- PID’s, FDS, and PFD design
Every day billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for food and mobility. We are a global and Swiss family-owned company particularly committed to contribute significantly to feeding the world’s population while ensuring food security and sustainability.
As a leading technology group, Bühler invests up to 5% of its turnover every year in research and development. We want to protect the climate with energy-efficient cars, buildings and machinery. www.buhlergroup.com.
Haas-Meincke A/S is part of the Consumer Food Division of the Bühler Haas and has its HQ in Copenhagen and acts as an independent manufacturer and distributor of baking machinery. The company operates worldwide with its own sales companies and assembly sites in Europe, the Far East and South America. The company executes approx. 100+ projects per year from three main engineering and assembly sites. www.haas.com.
Do you want to lead, build and unite a team of 11 design and project engineers located in both Copenhagen and Rødkærsbro near Viborg?
- Coordinate resources within the departments and different stakeholders
- Ensure scalability of the department
Then take this chance to join Haas-Meincke A/S which is an integrated part of the Bühler Group with more than 11,000 employees in over 140 countries. Bühler are a global leader in food machineries and die casting motor production, and we offer you all the benefits and development opportunities that follow when joining a large global organisation.
Here, you will help us optimise our design processes as you play a key role in aligning and streamlining our engineering teams that design high-end industrial biscuit machinery for customers all over the world.
We look forward to hearing from you.
DEDIKATION – Hire for attitude train for skills!