Utilize your leadership skills and technical knowledge
As Head of Field Service and Installation we offer you a position in a growing international company with room for creativity and mutual exchange of knowledge. The ideal candidate has a positive and flexible attitude and contributes with new thinking and good ideas, both alone and with others. Furthermore, you are a true combination of a technical and commercial person, who is motivated by securing high customer satisfaction without losing sight of the need to operate a profitable business.
We expect you to have a relevant engineering-based craft background and have experience in project deliveries. You have a strong personality and great impact. As a leader, you are inspiring and persistent. You are good at seeing potential for optimization and have good experience of implementing efficient work processes with your team, and you are able to maintain an overview in a busy everyday life. Since Bühler is an international group, the tasks will require international travelling. Furthermore, you will be responsible for the following areas:
- Ensure that our installations in the entire project portfolio are carried out within the framework of the projects.
- Create an efficient setup for the realization of project installations, where a larger proportion of the projects are carried out around Europe and overseas.
- Motivate and develop our group of experienced Field Service Engineers, Site Supervisors and Technicians to be able to handle the constantly increasing demands for competencies and project scope.
- Contribute to the development and facilitate a good setup for service and support of customers when the projects are completed and handed over to our Customer Service organisation.
- Make relevant agreements with various external partners and suppliers in order to carry out the projects efficiently and flexibly - regardless of location and project scope.
- Execute close liaison with our Sales and Project divisions as well as our global Service organisation.
- Daily management and leadership of 20 employees in Austria and Denmark.
You will also be part of the management team in Customer Service.
You have a strong drive and a healthy appetitive for solving complex business problems, always with the customer’s needs in mind, and in general, you are able to contribute to a high level of customer satisfaction. You have a strong personality and great impact. You are the type who likes to take the lead and show the way as well as create a positive work environment that encourages your people to perform at their best. You work team- and result-oriented with your area of responsibility. You are able to communicate openly and clearly, like to seek sparring to ensure that deadlines and the high quality is maintained. In addition, you are known for being solution-oriented and are not far from decision to action.
We look forward to hearing from you.
Every day billions of people come into contact with Bühler technologies to cover their basic needs for food and mobility. We strive for innovations for a better world, with a special focus on healthy, safe and sustainable solutions. We contribute significantly to feeding the world’s population, while setting the focus on food security and safety. Our solutions and technologies enable efficient and clean mobility.
As a leading technology group, Bühler invests up to 5% of its turnover every year in research and development. In 2017 around 11,000 employees in over 140 countries generated a turnover of CHF 2.7 billion. As a globally active Swiss family-owned company, we are particularly committed to sustainability. We want our customers to be successful. We want every human being to have access to healthy food. We want to protect the climate with energy-efficient cars, buildings and machinery.
Haas-Meincke A/S/Business Unit Biscuit is part of the Consumer Food Division of the Bühler Group (12,000 FTE in 140 countries) – www.buhlergroup.com
. The BU has its HQ in Copenhagen and acts as an independent manufacturer and distributor of baking machinery. The company operates world-wide with its own sales companies and assembly sites in Europe, the Far East and South America. The company executes approx. 100+ projects per year from three main engineering and assembly sites.