Account Executive - Scrive
“Come join me build the Scrive office in Copenhagen. I am looking for commercial and genuinely customer-centric individuals with an entrepreneurial mindset! Apply if you're ready to make a difference.” René Kappelgård, Country Manager Denmark
At Scrive, you’ll be working with the Nordic leader in e-signing and e-identification, offering premium omni-channel solutions from online to in-store. Our more than 2000 customers use us in more than 40 countries and we specialize in industries like telecom, finance, automotive and more.
Our client base is growing in Denmark so now it’s time for us to open up our own office, located in Copenhagen. Therefore we are now looking for a sharp Account Executive that will get the opportunity to be the driving force in expanding the Danish client base. Our aim is, that a few years from now, you will be able to say; “We did that, I was a part of the Scrive Story.”
DO WE HAVE A MATCH?
Here’s a unique chance to join a well-funded, great-positioned scale-up, growing at an exciting pace. You’ll play a vital role in taking us to the next level and you’ll be located at our office in central Copenhagen.
There are clear goals and processes and we'll give you all the tools you need to get up and running. Scrive actively drives your personal development, and through continuous coaching and education we'll make you become a digitization superstar.
As an Account Executive, you will be part of our new Direct Sales team and report to our Country Manager Denmark. The team is primarily focusing on acquiring new customers in the Medium and Large segments however cross- and expansion on present customer base is equally important.
Our sales process is very solution-oriented and fairly complex where we aim to be both challenging and very customer-centric. We’re working in sales cycles of about 3-12 months meaning that you’ll simultaneously run several sales processes.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Engage with various stakeholders, navigating parallel processes with different personas such as Sales, Legal and IT-executives across Europe.
- Manage the full sales process by involving appropriate internal resources such as Presales Engineers, Project Managers, Legal expertise, etc.
- Hold product demos and webinars, attend events, always looking out for new exciting relationships and opportunities.
- Manage the entire sales process to ensure delivery against key performance metrics, with a strong emphasis on new business, targeting new accounts.
- Build and grow a sales pipeline to ensure continuous over-achievement, through combining inbound leads, cold calling, social media, email campaigns, market sector intelligence etc.
WHO ARE YOU?
Your focus is always on creating the best possible outcome for the heart of our business - our customers – while simultaneously maximizing return on investment for Scrive and yourself. Understanding the concept of “win-win”, you’re able to create just that. You love sales and you are proud of it! Besides that:
- Have the kind of brain that thrives in complex problem-solving as Scrive helps customers solve complex problems. Understanding and loving our product is essential for being able to help our clients get the best possible return on investment.
- Have experience from at least 2-3 years of quota carrying and a proven track record of continuous sales overachievement vs targets in B2B-solution selling
- Take a great interest in building relationships and are passionate about customer service.
- Have a technical interest, you have the ability to hold a “technical discussion”
- Your goal-orientation, self-discipline and efficiency is always stronger than your surroundings
- Are structured and solution-oriented, you always want to exceed the customer's expectations.
- Are a creative and innovative person with a track record to prove just that
- Build high credibility internally and with customers
- Are self-reliable and confident to make decisions to drive the business forward
- You are fluent in English and Danish, both in writing and speaking
BONUS POINTS FOR:
- CRM application sales or similar experience.
- Experience selling enterprise software solutions
- Experience from doing Inside Sales
- A good personal network on a C-Level
- Experience from high growth start up or scale up
Your previous experiences are important, however, we will also emphasise your personal qualities and motivation for the role.
Founded in 2010, Scrive is the Nordic market leader for e-signing, providing agreements lifecycle workflow and digital identity solutions for all channels from online to in-store. We have 2000+ customers in over 40 countries across several industries, with a strong presence in telecom, finance and automotive.